"Scientifically formulated to relieve dental fear and anxiety"
"Why is DentalCalm™ the #1 Choice for Dental Fear?"
Here are 84 reasons why!
- DentalCalm™ is made from 100% natural ingredients (no drugs)
- Its gentle and soothing natural formula offers fast relief from debilitating dental fear/anxiety/phobia
- Helps lessen self-consciousness and self-doubt
- Helps relieve a patient’s shame, guilt and embarrassment due to unsightly teeth
- Helps relieve general fear, worry, nervousness
- Effectively deals with panic attacks
- Provides a feeling of safety and security
- Helps balance the mind and emotions
- Is non-habit forming and non-addictive
- Has no negative side effects such as drowsiness or nausea
- Helps in cases of extreme irrational fear
- Helps in cases where patient experiences sudden, unbearable pain accompanied by anxiety and restlessness
- Has no contraindications with preexisting conditions
- Contains no GMO, chemicals, or artificial ingredients
- Has no interactions with conventional or herbal remedies
- Helps in cases where a patient experiences fear and anticipatory anxiety, with a sudden onset of panic (about an upcoming dental visit) accompanied by physical and emotional restlessness
- Helps to alleviate the pain and discomfort from gum incisions in cases of an impacted wisdom tooth, or to remove a deeply embedded tooth root
- Helps soothe inflammation and trauma from routine dental procedures, such as post-operative swelling from injections, extraction of teeth, gum surgery, preparation of teeth, soreness following insertion of new full or partial dentures
- Helps numb the effects of root abscess
- Helps in cases where “shooting pain” spreads from the socket of the affected tooth, to the rest of the jaw bone
- Helps patients who feel “shaken,” “out of it,” or “dazed” immediately following a dental procedure
- Helps relieve dental fears that are accompanied by nausea, diarrhea, sleepiness, or “weak knees”
- Helps reduce a patients fear of needles and injections
- Helps reduce the “doom and gloom” some patients feel before and during a dentist visit
- Helps patients reduce or eliminate irrational fears, as well as negative and repetitive thoughts or ideas that get stuck in their minds
- Reduces shock, panic, fright, and the anticipation of dental injury/trauma before a dental procedure
- Helps relieve post-injection soreness following a dental procedure
- Helps raise a patient’s low-pain threshold
- Helps diminish the numbness in a patient’s mouth following a dentist visit
- Helps relieve stiff, sore jaws following prolonged dental work
- Helps relieve stiffness, soreness, and restlessness after dental surgery
- Helps prevent/reduce muscle spasms
- Helps bring relief to patients who complain about unbearable pain accompanied by anxiety and restlessness
- Helps in instances of severe pulpitis or inflammation of the nerve of the tooth
- Helps with delayed and difficult tooth eruptions
- Helps calm down restless, whiny, complaining, fretful, cranky children who desire to be held and pampered
- Helps relieve nerve pain discomfort from drilling or root canals
- Helps to relieve gum infections
- Provides relief for loose teeth sockets
- Provides relief for receding gums
- Provides relief for dental implant Infections
- Hastens healing of incision-type wounds after soft-tissue surgery, such as periodontal flap procedures, impacted third molars where access flaps must be performed or periodontal graft procedures
- Helps relieve itching or pain in surgical wound areas
- Helps reduce trauma to the bone and periosteum
- Helps reduce pain after extraction of tooth, especially wisdom teeth
- Helps reduce bruising, swelling, and inflammation following dental work
- Helps reduce or eliminate the negative side effects from anesthetics, such as insomnia and/or unrefreshed sleep
- Helps relieve general dental pain and discomfort
- Helps with jaw, neuralgia, and toothache pain
- Assists in surgery recovery and healing
- Minimizes the need for pain medication
- Minimizes scar tissue
- Helps relax patients who have traumatic memories of previous dental work done on their mouths
- Helps prevent abscesses following any invasive dental or surgical procedure
- Helpful speed up healing in stitched areas
- Helpful for wounds without bruising: generally for mechanical punctures or nerve injuries from dental instruments
- Helps in cases where there’s a sensation of numbness. which remains even after the tooth was extracted
- Acts like a natural antibiotic
- Helpful during implant surgery, particularly when the bone is surgically prepared for the implant
- Reduces redness and sensitivity in incision areas
- Reduces nerve pain and tooth sensitivity
- Helps skin knit together
- Has a calming effect on patients mood
- Helps high strung, nervous, irritable people relax
- Helps ameliorate severe pain from bone injuries or teeth extraction
- Helps in cases where incision area oozes
- Helps reduce bleeding
- Helps relieve the negative side effects of anesthesia
- Helps relieve post operative discomfort
- Relieves sleeplessness due to worry and overactive thoughts concerning a patient’s hypersensitivity to pain
- Helpful for early stages of inflammation and can help reduce the chance of soreness and infection after surgery
- Provides relief from dental implant infections
- Helps reduce pain and promote healing following deep scaling or other procedures involving the gums
- Helps heal traumatized gum tissue following crown or capping procedures
- Helps reduce trauma to bone during tooth extraction
- Helps reduce pain after gum surgery, and pain from drilling
- Help reduce sore gums or toothache pain before one can see a dentist
- Helps lessen a patient’s anxiety about their dental health
- Helps reduce the fear of death that some patients feel while undergoing surgery
- Helps dispel fear, worry, and despair regarding a patient’s recovery from dental surgery
- Helps reduce a patient’s fear of going insane and/or losing control of themselves during dental surgery
- Helps patients who are prone to having racing, uncontrollable thoughts before and during a dental visit
"Over *75% of all dental patients (especially children)
experience fear and anxiety before and during a dentist visit."
Offer them a bottle of DentalCalm™ !
They win: Your dental patients are happier and calmer, before, during, and after their dentist visit.
You win: It's much easier to work on a happy, calm patient... than a patient who is scared out of their wits!!
(And this is especially so when your patient is a child!)
Think about it...
Being able to provide your patients with
a product that helps diminish their
dental fear, anxiety, pain and discomfort
is no small thing!
They'll definitely regard you as their hero!
Thus, they're far more likely to return
to your office for dental work...
than your competitor's!
DentalCalm™ can give you a definitive edge
over all the dentists in your area!
Do your patients a favor...
stock a few bottles of DentalCalm™ in your office
and encourage them to try it, risk-free!
You can also secure tons of new patients by offering them a free, complimentary bottle of DentalCalm™ -- as a way to encourage all the scaredy-cats in your area to visit your dental office -- instead of the one down the street.
DentalCalm™ is Designed to:
An Advanced Formula:
DentalCalm™ is a 100% safe, non-habit forming, natural formula that quickly and effectively relieves debilitating anxiety, fear, self-consciousness, nervousness, paranoia, panicky feelings, etc. associated with dentist visits, routine dental work, extractions, and oral surgery.
The synergistic effects of select therapeutic-grade gemstones and flower vibrational essences (energy profiles) provides deep, lasting, and in many cases, permanent relief from dental anxiety and fear.
After taking DentalCalm™, people often report feeling more confident and relaxed about seeing their dentist.
As with all of our products, DentalCalm™ comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, less shipping. No questions asked. Try it risk free for 30 days!
When to Expect Results:
Most people begin feeling results within 30 minutes of taking DentalCalm™, as per instructions.
They report feeling more relaxed, calmer, less fearful, and generally more secure before and during their dental visit.
Of course, there are many variables that can negatively affect the results one gets from DentalCalm™, such as one’s overall health; food and/or beverage allergies that may be causing untold stress to the body; their mental state; high cellphone usage (exposing the body to harmful microwave radiation), pharmaceutical drugs, neurotransmitter imbalances, etc.
Since DentalCalm™ is not a drug, it doesn’t act like a drug, meaning, it often doesn’t have an immediate, intense, overpowering effect, as most drugs do.
Instead, it works by gently restoring balance to a person’s subtle, bio-energy field, starting at a sub-cellular, energetic level.
Discordant cells vibrate at discordant frequencies, unlike normal, healthy cells.
DentalCalm™ has the ability to impart a harmonizing frequency to these discordant cells, and as such, is able to bring the cells and the body into a homeostatic (balanced), harmonic state.
“Your patients no longer need to feel victimized by dental fear and anxiety!”
Long Term Benefits of DentalCalm™:
DentalCalm™ can be taken in conjunction with vitamins, herbs, medicines, etc. It is advisable to take DentalCalm™ one hour before or after taking any herbal formulas, or prescription drugs.
DentalCalm™ does not force a reaction in the body, like drugs or food supplements do. Instead, it allows the body’s own intelligence to use the formula according to its needs.
Each ingredient in DentalCalm™ contains a specific therapeutic (healing) frequency or energy signature. If their body needs the support of a particular frequency, it will use it. If not, it will ignore it. When a person takes DentalCalm™, all they’re really doing is introducing these healing frequencies into their system.
Since there are no physical gemstone or flower particles in our formulas, there is no taste or scent, whatsoever.
Using the Product:
Dosing Schedule: (1 dose = 3 pellets):
If possible, do not allow DentalCalm™ to be X-rayed at airports.
DentalCalm™ Ingredients and Their Purposes:
Active Ingredients | Purposes
Therapuetic Gemstone Essences:
Amethyst: helps relieve pain; helps with cell regeneration; relieves stress; facilitates healing; help reduce swelling
Inactive Ingredients: 100% natural cane sugar; no fillers or other ingredients added.
How DentalCalm™ Relates to the Body:
DentalCalm™ does not force a reaction in the body, like drugs or food supplements do. Instead, each ingredient in this product contains a specific therapeutic frequency (energy profile). When you take the product, all you’re doing is introducing these frequencies into your system. If your body needs the support of a particular frequency, it will use it, if not, it will ignore it.
* According to the article posted here: https://www.identalia.com/en/oral-health/dental-fear/
The information provided by this website and this company is educational and not a substitute for a consultation with a health care provider. It should not be construed as individual medical advice. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. Please contact your physician or health care provider if any health related conditions persist.